Aaak. Nearly June, and I've let this blog lie neglected for far too long. My apologies. Lately I haven't had as much time for hobbies as I'd like. That and, many of the people I usually wargame with are playing a lot of Blood Bowl lately -- a game that for some reason never really took hold of my imagination.
I have been picking away at a few daemonic projects here and there. Notably my daemon prince conversion -- the Nurgle Prince. He's sculpted now:
As you can see, I decided to try sculpting some hooves for the creature's "feet" -- which worked out well enough, I think.
I also tried working in a "wound" on the cab of the sentinel:
Have to admit, I'm pleased with that part. I love the idea of the vehicle itself becoming more animal, more wounded, as possession infects the thing.
Actually, after I primed what you see here I decided to add a few more daemon tendrils, these ones uncoiling from the ruptured cab in the front (above the horn). Didn't take pictures of these, as they wouldn't stand out with most of the model primed black. You'll be able to see what I mean when I post painting-in-progress pictures, to come in a few days. (I promise!)
Thanks for looking.